Do's and Do Not's after your water loss SERVPRO of Stone Mountain
WATER DAMAGE TIPS
- Shut off the water source if possible.
- Remove excess water by mopping and blotting.
- Remove and prop up wet upholstery cushions for even drying.
- Place aluminum foil or wood blocks under furniture legs.
- Hang furs and leather goods separately at room temperature.
- Remove Oriental or other colored rugs from wet carpeting.
- Do not use a regular vacuum to remove water.
- Do not turn on ceiling fixtures if the ceiling is wet and keep out of areas where ceilings are sagging from retained water.
- Do not leave books, magazines or other colored items on wet carpeting.
- Emergency Response: Reduce Loss Severity/Pretesting for Restorability.
- Contents Cleaning Specialists: On-Site or Move Out.
- Structural Restoration Services.
- Large Loss Completion with Trained Crew Leaders
Our goal is to help you through the cleanup process and help make it "Like it never even happened."® Please call us today at (770) 496-1976.