SERVPRO® is Ready to Help 24/7 if Your Home Has Water Damage
When you are dealing with water damage in your home quick action is critical. Delaying drying service can increase damage caused to your property and cause mold and rot. SERVPRO of Stone Mountain/Clarkston always answers your call and will send professional help quickly to clean up the mess and help you through the disaster.
What to Expect When You Call
When you call, we will ask many questions regarding the water damage. These questions will help us determine what equipment and resources will be needed.
- Your name and contact information
- Your insurance information (if applicable)
- The street address of the water damaged home or business
- When did the water damage or flooding occur?
- What caused the water damage?
- What year was the home or building built?
- Is electricity available?
- What rooms are affected?
- What type of flooring is in the affected areas?
- Does the home have a basement, a crawlspace or on a slab?
If your home or business experiences water damage, rest assured our staff and technicians are equipped with the knowledge and equipment to restore your property. Call SERVPRO of Stone Mountain/Clarkston at 770-496-1976 to get immediate help.