Fire Loss in Stone Mountain, GA
SERVPRO of Stone Mountain/Clarkston was called out to a fire loss in Stone Mountain, GA. It was caused by a grease fire from food left on the stove. The fire burned the cabinets in the kitchen, but also caused smoke damage throughout the whole split level house. Fortunately no one was hurt in this fire. Our technicians arrived onsite and proceeded to clean the whole house. We cleaned content as well as the structure of the house. We set specialized equipment to pull out and remove the smoke odor. Once painting and reconstruction were completed, you cannot tell that there was ever a fire there.