Condo Fire in Conyers, GA
This condo in Conyers, GA suffered from a fire caused in the kitchen during cooking. This unit was the main unit affected, but the surrounding units had smoke damage from the loss. SERVPRO of Stone Mountain/Clarkston was called out by the insurance company. Due to the year this home was built, we had to have asbestos abatement done before mitigation could be done, as the drywall in the house was positive for asbestos. The kitchen area in particular was a total demolition due to the damage it sustained. The owners of this condo were glad that they called SERVPRO of Stone Mountain/Clarkston at 770-496-1976. We were able to handle the fire mitigation, abatement and the reconstruction, which made this an easier process.